Thermal Pad, 6.5W/m.k Thermal Conductivity, GPU CPU Heat Sink Cooling Conductive Silicone Pad, Heat Dissipating Silicone Film (200mm x 200mm x 2mm)
- 200mm x 200mm x 2mm
- Color: brown
- Thermal Conductivity: 6.5 W/m K
- Perfect To Filled Contact Surfaces Gap, Improves Heat Transfer Between CPU/Chipset/Motherboard/Module And Heatsink.
- Good Cooling, Insulation, Thermal Conductivity, Wear Resistant, Non-Conductive, Antistatic, Fire Retardant, Heat Resistance, High-Temperature Resistance, Compression, Buffering, Etc.
- Soft A Little Sticky, It Can Be Arbitrarily Cut Size, Easy To Install, Replaces Traditional Heatsink Compound Grease Paste.
- In -40 ℃ -200 ℃ Range Does Not Melt, Good Stability, No Toxic, Odorless, No Corrosion, No Stimulation, No Damage To Metal Materials.
- Thermal Silicone Pad Has A Thermal Conductivity Of 6.5W/m.k, It Is The Most Conductive Thermal Pad On The Market.
- You can according to the size of the gap between the heating element and the heat sink to select the appropriate thickness of the thermal silica Pad, the size of the self-cutting.
Thermal Pad, GPU CPU Heat Sink Cooling Conductive Silicone Pad